Thursday, September 17, 2009

22 and Lovin' It

This whole blog thing seems a lot harder to update now that I'm juggling school, work, gym, AND a social life all at the same time. And yes, it IS a rough life ;) Usually when I'm not investing my time in one of those 4 things I'm either A) with the men in my life (that's right, there's more than 1...oh, and when I say men, I mean Carson and Brady, of the ages 2 and 5 months) or B) havin' a cocktail. Sometimes even C) both.

My 22nd birthday was a blast. I was treated to a manicure and pedicure, went to class (not the highlight of my day, but you still gotta do it...even on your birthday), and had dinner and drinks with good friends. The next day I celebrated with my mom and dad. The only thing missing was my brother, but he was busy away at school getting his MBA so he can take me on extravagant trips when we get older :)

Ashley, Megan, & I at my birthday dinner :)

This is love right here, sharing my birthday with Patty because hers was only a few days earlier.

22 seems old to me yet I don't feel any more mature, independent, or wiser...hmm, maybe that comes with 23?

Just a preview of what's on the calender for the next couple weeks:
  • Sept. 18- Fresno State vs. Boise State
  • Sept. 19- Falltini
  • Sept 24-26- Disneyland with Megan!
  • October 3-Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light the Night Walk
  • October 16-18- LA with Patty, Stacey, & Marie
(This is my social calender of course, becuase in between all of these fun events it will be all STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY. You get the idea...)

No comments:

Post a Comment