Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Christmas Top 5

1. Red cups at Starbucks. There's just something warm and fuzzy about sipping a Gingerbread Latte when it's cold outside.
2. Winter themed Nordstrom shopping bags (filled with lots of goodies, of course). I must have a little bit of my mother in me to look forward to Christmas shopping at Nordies.

3. The tree at Union Square, San Francisco. Who's face doesn't this bring a smile to??

4. Fires. There's nothing better than snuggling up on the couch under a blanket with a fire going during Christmas time.

5. Christmas music. I highly recommend Nat King Cole's Christmas album and Nsync's Home for the Holidays...my personal fav's.

This list could go on forever...however my absolute favorite thing about the holidays is spending time with family and friends :)

-SJ xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You are cute!! Love you!! I am ready whenever you are to go shopping at Nordies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top 5! Ditto on that shopping excursion!

    ReplyDelete