Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sunny San Diego

Once again, I am starting out this post apologizing for the delayed updates...I've been a busy girl! School is going good, stressful...but good. All these papers and exams are keeping me on my toes. I was able to find time around all the books a couple weekends ago to fly down to San Diego and visit some friends. A good friend of mine, Derek, plays football at the University of San Diego (USD reminded me more of a country club than a college, no offense Fresno State). I got to experience not only the beautiful weather but I was able to watch one of his games as well. USD ended up losing to Jacksonville, and Derek was limping for the remainder of the weekend due to a dead leg, but it was still fun :) Needless to say, by the end of the weekend I didn't want to go back to reality...and back to Fresno.

Daniella, Derek, and I out at Moondoggies in Pacific Beach

Kate, Daniella, Taylor, and I headed to Derek's game at USD

-SDJ




No comments:

Post a Comment