Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What happenes in Vegas...ends up on my blog...

Well, for starters...it was bittersweet knowing that my weekend in Vegas would be my last party hardy weekend for a while being that school starts August 25th :(

But on a happier note, I was able to spend the weekend with my favorite couple/2nd family, the Schmidts, and some seriously CRAZY French boys.

Before Patty and Steve had Carson (their oldest), they housed a foreign exchange student from Brazil. His best friend while he was in the states was David, another foreign exchange student from Bordeaux, France. Since Gabriel and David weren't 21 while they lived here, Patty and Steve promised that when they turned 21 and came back to the states, they would take them to Vegas. It just so happened that David came back to California this summer with a friend named Thomas. So, long story short, that was how our last minute Vegas trip was planned...

The French boys, Thomas & David

Patty didn't fly in until the second night so the first night it was just me and the boys...

David, Steve, Me, & Thomas
(I look naked in this picture but i swear i have a tube top on!)

We met up with Patty and Steve's friends John and Amy. Love them!

We probably had a little too much fun the first night and partied like French rock stars (except I couldn't really keep up with them). We went to Voodoo Lounge for dinner and drinks and then hit up Spearmint Rhino (my request, but no one argued). I wanted to give a few of those girls interventions but I resisted.

The next day was completely shot, all I did was sleep. I feel like I'm getting old (well, I will be a big 22 year old next month). I was just antsy for Patty's flight to get in...which God must have known because her flight was 35 minutes early! Needless to say, I was very excited when Patty arrived...


The second night we decided to take a cab over to the Palms and go to the Playboy Club. Talk about a place that makes you feel like a 2!! All the girls in their bunny outfits were gorgeous...well most of them (there's always gonna be a bad apple or two on the tree...even in Vegas).

After a longggg night of Patty feelin' lucky at the blackjack table, dancing, and drinking we decided to go grub at New York New York (and let me tell you, it was the most amazing 3am breakfast that I have ever indulged in). Shortly after our stomachs were completely full and we made it safely back to our hotel...I called it a night...ok so I passed out. Same difference, right?

All in all, I'd count this as another successful Vegas trip. I mean how many chances do you get to show 2 French boys the Eiffel Tower???


2 comments:

  1. Even if I am the only one that reads your blog, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty isn't the only one that reads your blog grandma and Auntie do also!!!!

    ReplyDelete