Saturday, December 26, 2009

I NEVER...

Disclaimer: I have to thank Patty, Stacey, and your guys' "blog idol", Cathy Zielske, for the topic of this post.

Only being 22, there is a lot in life that I have never done, or been faced with, at this point. At the same time, I like to consider myself somewhat cultured for my age. Thanks to my parents love for travel and my horrible medical record...at 22 I have actually experienced many things in life that most people will not.

Like Patty wrote on her post, using the term "I never" is rather depressing. Lets just say it's not a term I want to use often. Here goes nothin'...
  • I have never liked fresh tomatoes.
  • I have never drank a full beer.
  • I have never been pulled over for speeding.
  • I will never have long legs.
  • I would never trade in sweats for jeans.
(Notice the short legs AND sweatpants next to preggo's legs for days.)
  • I have never broken a bone, although I DO have an extra one in my right foot that has been bruised too many times to count.
  • I never thought I would question organized religion.
  • I never thought I would grow up so fast. Kindergarden seems like it was yesterday, yet graduating college is right around the corner.
  • I will never get over my minor case of OCD.
  • A night of drinking wine and playing Apples to Apples with fun people will never get old.
  • Talking about my cancer has never been a touchy subject.
  • I have never taken a sleeping aid, nor will I ever (with the fear of never waking up).
  • You will never find me without painted toes.
  • I have never been the quiet girl...or the shy girl...or the girl who keeps her feelings to herself.
  • I will never be too old to enjoy Disneyland.
  • I will never shoot Jagermeister...again.
  • I never miss Shark Week.
  • I will never be a cat person and will always be a dog person.
  • I will never be a morning person & I will never wake up tomorrow if I don't end this post NOW.

xo, SJ





1 comment:

  1. Wow. A link from your blog to mine. My life is complete.

    ReplyDelete