Monday, December 7, 2009

The Small Stuff

A few things that make me a happy girl...

1. Fresh Loreal Voluminous Mascara (with the curved brush)


2. A new pair of Nike's. It just makes working out so much more enjoyable. The newest addition to my family...


3. Clean sheets on my own bed. I don't care if I've been sleeping on silk sheets at The Four Seasons...my bed is still better.

4. Large red wine glasses...with wine in them, of course.



5. A clean house...with freshly vacuumed carpet and the smell of Pine-Sol coming from the kitchen and bathroom floors. (It's the OCD in me)

6. Good hair days. You know those very few days that you swear you could star in a Pantene Pro-V commercial?...those days :)

7. Good TV nights with nothing better to do than snuggle up on the couch and watch your favorite line-up.

8. Spending summer days on Bass Lake.



9. Dance. You never miss something until it's gone.

10. The bittersweet feeling you have right after a hard workout...a combination of exhaustion and accomplishment.

xo, sdj

1 comment:

  1. There is something wrong with that picture of the wine glass... it is EMPTY!!!

    ReplyDelete