Sunday, December 13, 2009

What to get the people you DONT LIKE this Christmas...

In my desperate attempt to find unique Christmas gift idea's for the 'impossible to buy for' on my list this year, I stumbled across the best invention...EVER.

Alarm Clock for the Morning Impaired

"introducing the alarm clock that runs away and hides when you don't wake up! Clocky gives you one chance to get up like a normal person. But if you try to cheat and stay in bed (you know who you are!), Clocky will jump off of your nightstand, alarm sounding, and wheel around your room looking for a place to hide...."


What a wonderfully annoying gift to get someone this Christmas...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I LOVE it! I need to get it for Brian! But since we share a bedroom, that might get annoying (well, at least when he gets back in May). Hope all is well! Just found your blog from Patty's blog!

    ReplyDelete